Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catapult (Counting Crows)

All of the sudden she disappears

Just yesterday she was here

Somebody tell me if I am sleeping

Someone should be with me here

(cause I don't wanna be alone)

I wanna be the knife that cuts into my hand

And I wanna be scattered from here in this Catapult

What a big baby

Won't somebody save me please?

You won't find nobody home?

All of these quiet battered voices

Wait for the hunger to come

We got little revolvers and stupid choices

And no one to say when we're done

(Well I don't wanna bring you down)

I wanna be the light that burns out your eyes

Cause I know there's little things about me

That would sing in the silence

So much rejection

In every connection I make

I can't find nobody home

I wanna be the light that burns out your eyes,

Cause I know theres little things about me

That would sing in the silence

So much rejection in every connection I make

I wanna be the last thing that you hear

When you're falling asleep....

I wanna be the knife that cuts into my hand

And I want to be scattered

From here in this catupult

What a big baby

Won't somebeody save me please I can't find nobody home
























Por qué como humanos tenemos que ser tan estúpidos, por qué tomamos malas decisiones, dónde están las respuestas a este estado de malparidez existencias revuelto con desgano y soledad, qué hay que hacer para redimirnos como humanos y hacer ver a quien amamos que aún sabiendo que fallamos le amamos, y queremos enmendarlo, y tenemos cosas brillantes adentro que cantan como soles, y tenemos cosas horribles que controlamos a toda costa para evitar el hundimiento, porque todos como humanos somos horribles, pero lo controlamos para vivir, porque vivir con ese hades interno liberado es imposible, porque no importa cuanta poesía y mierda tenga este texto, el sentimiento es el mismo, y no cambiará mientras la vida no nos vuelque de nuevo a la nada…

No comments: